Zhaparkulova Farida Kadyrbekovna – head of the departments “General Medicine” and “Pharmacy”, qualifications “Doctor Assistant” and “Pharmacist”. In 1989 she graduated from the Zhambyl Medical College.
In 1996 she graduated from the philological faculty of the Taraz State University.
In 2016, she received a Master of Business Administration degree from the Graduate School of Public Health with a degree in Public Health.
From 2002 to 2006 she worked as the head of educational work.
From 2005 to 2008, she was the chairman of the Nur Otan primary party.
2014 – 2019 – Chairman of the primary trade union organization of the college.
2006-2015 – Head of the Department of General Medicine, qualification “Doctor Assistant”.
From 2018 to the present day, she is the head of the departments “General Medicine” and “Pharmacy”, qualifications “Doctor Assistant” and “Pharmacist”.
In 2014, in connection with the celebration of the Day of the Medical Worker, she was awarded a diploma from the Health Department of the Zhambyl region for high results in the training of medical personnel.
In 2015, the Department of Health of the Zhambyl Region awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Public Association “Kazakhstan Trade Union of Health Workers” for many years of work in the healthcare sector and active participation in the public life of the team.
In 2017, in honor of the 26th anniversary of the Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan, she was awarded a letter of thanks from the director of the Zhambyl Medical College Sarybekova Zh.N.
In April 2017 she was awarded the breastplate “Y. Altynsarin “for significant success in teaching and upbringing of the younger generation.
In 2018, on the occasion of Independence Day, the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan E. Birtanov presented a letter of thanks for his personal contribution to protecting the health of the population and impeccable work.
In August 2020, she was awarded the Certificate of Merit and the badge “Qualified Educator of Education” for her outstanding contribution to education.
Kalymbetova Zhanna Bakhytovna – head of the department in the specialties: “General Medicine”, qualification “Doctor Assistant”, “Nursing”, qualification “General practice nurse”, “Laboratory diagnostics”, qualification “Medical laboratory assistant”.
In 2005 she graduated from the Taraz State Pedagogical Institute, Faculty of “History”.
Total experience – 15 years. The category is the highest.
Since 2005 he has been working at the Zhambyl Medical College.
From 2009 to 2014, she worked as the head of the crime prevention council.
Since 2015, head of the specialties “General Medicine”, “Nursing”, and since 2020 “Laboratory Diagnostics”, In 2016, for her significant contribution to education, she was awarded a special medal “Mangilik eldin mortebeli myqalimi”, organized by the republican magazine “Bilim shyny – Gylym syry”, dedicated to the 25th anniversary of Independence of the Republic of Kazakhstan.
In 2017, she received a master’s degree in Economics and Business at the M.H. Dulati Taraz State University.
In 2019 she was awarded the Certificate of Honor by the Education Department of the Akimat of Zhambyl Region.
Eskebekova Zirash Serdalievna – head of the department “Nursing”
Education: secondary specialized:
1989-1992 – Kyzylorda Medical School, specialty: “Nursing”.
2001-2006 – Taraz State Pedagogical Institute, specialty “Teacher of Biology and Chemistry”
2012-2018 – Saratov State Medical University with a bachelor’s degree in “Academic Nurse, Teacher”.
Total work experience: 28 years, including 14 years at the Zhambyl Higher Medical College.
1992-2005 – Zhambyl regional perinatal center, nurse;
2006-2015 – Zhambyl Medical College, teacher “Fundamentals of Nursing”;
2015-2018 – Methodist of the Department of Advanced Training and Retraining of Secondary Medical Workers;
2018-2019 – Head of the department “Pharmacy” and “Medical business”.
Since 2019 she has been working as the head of the Nursing Department.
1.2017 – Letter of thanks from the Taraz city maslikhat for the great contribution to the training of professional personnel in the field of education;
2.2018 – On the Day of the Medical Worker, she was awarded a Letter of Gratitude from the Akim of Zhambyl Region for her contribution to the organization of medical services for the population
3.2018 – On the occasion of Independence Day of the Republic of Kazakhstan, for her personal contribution to the protection of the health of citizens and impeccable conscientious work, she was awarded a “Letter of thanks” from the Minister of Health of the Republic of Kazakhstan;
4. 2019 – For special achievements in the field of education and science, she was awarded the Breastplate “The best teacher of the year” and a diploma of the 1st degree.
Aidralieva Asel Bolatovna – Head of the Nursing Department.
In 2005 he graduated from the Faculty of Dentistry of the South Kazakhstan State Medical Academy. Total work experience – 14 years, including the Zhambyl Higher Medical School – 14 years. Since 2006 he has been working as a teacher of the Department of Physiology and Anatomy at Zhambyl Medical College. From 2012 to 2019, she worked as the chairman of the cyclical methodological commission No. 1 of general professional disciplines. Since 2020, she has been working as the head of the Nursing Department.
Akimat of Zhambyl region awarded the Certificate of Honor of the Trade Union of Health Workers of the Republic of Kazakhstan, a Letter of Gratitude from the Union of Medical Colleges of Kazakhstan, the medal “Eternal People’s Teacher”.
Lecturer at the Department of Anatomy, Physiology, Pathology, 1st category.
Duisembaeva Ulzhan Yernazargyzy Head of the department “Nursing”, “Applied bachelor degree”.
In 2014, he was awarded the academic degree “Bachelor of Nursing” from the South Kazakhstan State Pharmaceutical Academy.
Total work experience – 6 years, including 4 years at Zhambyl Higher Medical College.
She began her career in 2014 as a teacher in Fundamentals of Nursing, Zhambyl Medical College.
From 2015 to 2017 she was the chairman of the cyclic methodological commission No. 3 of special disciplines.
From 2018 to 2019, she worked as a “Teacher of Clinical Disciplines” at JSC “South Kazakhstan Medical Academy”.
In 2019, he was awarded the title of Master of Medical Sciences of South Kazakhstan Medical Academy JSC.
Since 2020, she has been working as the head of the department “Nursing”, “Applied bachelor degree”.
In 2015 he graduated from the medical faculty of the Kyrgyz State Medical Academy.
In 2017, she graduated from residency in the specialty “Obstetrics and Gynecology”.
Since 2017 – a teacher of the Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Zhambyl Higher Medical College, in the 2018-2019 academic year is the chairman of the CMC No. 1.
Since 2020 he has been working as the head of the Department of General Medicine
Бибосынова Сабина Галиевна – Заведующая отделением «Лечебное дело», «Акушерское дело».
2015-2016 гг. преподаватель предмета «Основы сестринского дела»
2016-2017 г.тренер-преподаватель Регионального симуляционного центра
2017-2021 г. методист практической части
с сентября 2021 г. Зав.отделением «Лечебное дело», «Акушерское дело».
- 2006-2010 гг. Медицинский колледж при Карагандинском государственном медицинском Университете – «Лечебное дело», «Фельдшер общей практики».
- 2010-2014 гг. Карагандинский государственный университет им.Е.А.Букетова – Бакалавр биологии, первичная специализация по клинической лабораторной диагностике с присвоеним квалификации «Специалист КЛД».
- 2017-2019 г. Уральский государственный медицинский университет, магистр специальности «Общественное здравоохранение».
- 2021 г. по сегодняшний день НАО «Медицинский университет Караганды», академический бакалавриат «Сестринское дело».
- Алғыс хат – ҚР тәуелсіздігінің 26 жылдығына орай, болашақ мамандарға сапалы білім мен тәрбие берудегі жетістіктері және ұжымның қоғамдық өміріне белсенді атсалысқаны үшін марапатталады – Жамбыл медициналық колледжі.
- Алғыс хат – «ҚР медициналық колледждерінің «Медбикелік іс» мамандығы бойынша 2017 жылғы үздік түлегі» атты республикалық байқауына қосқан үлесі үшін – Директор Астана жоғары медициналық колледжі А.Саржанова.
- Благодарственное письмо – Выражаем благодарность за проведение акции по обучению сотрудников центрального рынка и населения первой медицинской помощи пострадавшим в чрезвычайных ситуациях в рамках телемарафона «Шын жүректен» – Директор центрального рынка г.Тараз
- Алғыс хат – ҚР Ішкі істер министрлігі Жамбыл облысы мамандандырылған күзет қызметі басқармасы «Кенеттен оқыс орын алған кезінде зардап шеккен азаматтарға алғашқы медициналық көмек көрсету» жөнінде шебер-класс өткізгені үшін алғыс білдіреді – Жамбыл обл.МКҚБ ММ-нін бастығы полиция полковнигі Б.Ратаев.
- Құрмет грамотасы – Облыстық денсаулық сақтау саласына қосқан қомақты үлесі үшін және 12 мамыр Халықаралық мейіргер күніне орай. Жамбыл облысы әкімі Н.Нұржігітов.
- Құрмет грамотасы – ҚР тәуелсіздігінің 30 жыддық мерейтойына орай білім беру саласына қосқан елеулі үлесі үшін Жамбыл жоғары медициналық колледжінің бөлім меңгерушісі марапатталады. ЖО білім басқарамасы басшысы Б.Жамангозов.
Saurbayeva Laura Bekovna – head of the department of qualification “General practice nurse” in the specialty “Medical care”, qualification “Paramedic”, specialty “Nursing business”.
In 2004 she graduated from the Faculty of “Kazakh Language and Literature, English Language” of Taraz State University named after M. Kh. Dulaty. The total work experience is 18 years. The category is the highest.
2004-2007 she worked as a teacher of the subject “English Language” at the Khoja Ahmet Yasavy International Kazakh-Turkish University.
Since 2007 she has been working at the Zhambyl Higher Medical College.
In 2007, she received an academic master’s degree in Philology from Taraz State University. M. H. Dulaty.
2016-2021 – Head of the CMC No. 3. of general education and general humanitarian disciplines
In 2020, he received a master’s degree in Healthcare Management from the Siberian State Medical University of the Russian Federation.
Since 2021 head of the department of qualification “General practice nurse” in the specialty “Medical care”, qualification “Paramedic”, specialty “Nursing business”.