Zhanar Shuzheeva Lepesovna has been the head of the Registrar’s office of Zhambyl Higher Medical College since 2019.
In 1989, she graduated from the Zhambyl Pedagogical Institute, Faculty of ” Philology»
In 2008, she graduated from the Taraz State University named after M. H. Dulati, Faculty of Psychology.
She has been working at the Zhambyl Higher Medical College since 2006.
Work experience-31 years.
Since the 2016-2017 academic year, he has been working as the head of the educational part.
– For the 25th anniversary of independence, he was awarded the medal ” Мәнгілік Елдің құрметті мұғалімі “.
– In 2016, she took the first place in the III Republican competition of extracurricular activities of teachers “creative teacher”, organized by the scientific and methodological center “ZIAT”.
-In 2017, at the V Republican contest of scientific works of pupils and students “Zhas galym”, organized by the scientific and methodological center “ZIAT”, a 3rd-year student Togaeva Asyl was awarded a diploma.
– In 2018, she was awarded a Certificate of Honor of the Taraz city branch of the Nur Otan party.
– In 2019, according to the results of the analysis of the National Business Rating, she was awarded the title of “specialist of the year”for high performance, responsibility and conscientious attitude to the goal, hard work and initiative.
– In 2019, she was awarded the Diploma of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan for the achievements in the spiritual and social development of independent Kazakhstan and contribution to education
– In the 2020 academic year, for special services in the field of education, she was awarded the badge “Qualified Teacher in the field of education”.
In 2003, she graduated from the Taraz State University named after M. H. Dulati with a degree in History and Geography.
In 2012, she received a Master’s degree in History from the Zhambyl University of Humanities and Technology.
She has been working at the Zhambyl Higher Medical College since 2013.
Orazbayeva Ainur Bakytovna
In 2014, she graduated from the Taraz State Pedagogical Institute with a degree in Computer Science.
Since 2015, she has been working at the Zhambyl Medical College.
From 2015 to 2019-Programmer.
Since 2019-organizer of distance education.