On 16.11.20, a methodological school seminar was held on the topic “ways of applying educational technologies and methods”. At the seminar of the School of Young Specialists, in order to provide methodological assistance to young specialists aimed at training, experienced teachers shared their experience. The seminar was conducted by the methodologist of the college Bataeva L. K. At the seminar, many issues were discussed that we encountered in the course of training online, methodological assistance was provided by methodologists and mentors.
On the agenda:
- pedagogical ethics. “The teacher is the mother of the people!” Responsible psychologist of the college: Uskenbayeva A. N.
- Effective ways of using ICT in the educational process. Responsible: Kudaibergenova A. K. teacher of computer science
- the use of credit technology in the educational process. Responsible: Nurbayeva R. T. teacher of pharmaceutical discipline
- providing methodological assistance to young specialists in the course of training online:
- a) filling content. Responsible: from the practice of Madimarova B. S.
- B) filling in the electronic journal. Responsible: Zhakipova M. Zh.
- C) the progress of online classes on the Moodle platform. Sultangalieva A. S.
09.09.2020 Meeting of the methodological school: “professional adaptation of young specialists”
On the agenda:
Meeting of young specialists “Professional adaptation of young specialists»
1.1. conducting diagnostic tests in the organization of real assistance to young professionals.
1.2. acquaintance with young teachers, beginning teachers and acquaintance of teachers-mentors. Professional adaptation of a young teacher to the workplace. Requirements for the teacher.
1.3 familiarization with the regulations and regulatory documents of the college. Requirements for the qualification of teaching staff. 1.4. distance learning methods.
1.5. content of education:
- a) rules for drawing up calendar plans and work programs.
- b) a sample of writing lesson plans. Three identical didactic goals of the lesson.
- e) consultation on the design of the group’s journals
Methodologists of the college provided Psychologist of the
methodological assistance college Uskenbayeva A. N.
to young specialists Conducted the training ”
Methodological assistance was provided to young specialists.
5.06.2020 with young specialists in the op mode “we take an example from teachers!”the final reporting evening was held.
Objective: to monitor the qualifications, the level of comprehensive growth of young teachers, to involve them in their activities and to attract all efforts to professionalism, culture, responsible attitude to their profession and to summarize the work of the school of young professionals for the year. The director of the college, Zh. N. Sarybekova, opened the evening, wishing the young specialists good luck. The evening consisted of Part III: 1.1. “best practices-common cause” II.Report of the teachers passing to the higher group. (6 teachers) III. Results of work with young specialists for the 2019-2020 academic year.
Agenda of the meeting:
- 1. “Effective methods and techniques of teaching the discipline “Fundamentals of Nursing”. Responsible: Mukazhanova R. Zh.
- 2. From the practice of the chemistry teacher “my favorite teacher” Tashmaganbetova A. S.: “review of organic chemistry”
- Summing up the results of the work of young specialists “we take an example from the Teacher!!! “
2.1.” what I learned” – a report of young teachers on the work done for the year.
2.2. “what problems I faced in becoming a specialist and how I solve 2.3. mentor’s help in my professional growth” opinion of young professionals. Share your thoughts.
III. Results of work with young specialists for the 2019-2020 academic year.
3.1. conducting diagnostics in order to determine the level of professional growth of a young teacher.
The evening of young specialists was held by the methodologist of the college Bataeva L. K. Mukazhanova R. Zh., Tashmaganbetova A. S. shared their experience.
In the second part, the report of teachers who move to the higher group was heard. It was said that 6 teachers will be sent from the methodological school to the higher group, and reports of teachers passing to the higher level were heard. These are: teacher of” fundamentals of nursing “Tokkulieva G. S., teacher of” Hygiene, TTN “Kasymov N. A., teacher of psychology Amangeldieva A. B., teacher of” internal diseases “Kokonbaeva A. K., teacher of” Anatomy, physiology “Berdysh N. B., teacher of” fundamentals of nursing ” A. R. Baibulekova. Young specialists used the presentation to tell about their experience, about the work done, achievements, and difficulties they faced. In the third section, the methodologist of the college Bataeva L. K. told about the results of the work of the methodological school for the 2019-2020 academic year. The methodological school organized 5 methodological meetings, 1 video lecture. Training seminars, master classes, panoramic classes, reports, surveys to determine the professional level, meetings-evenings were held.
No. Date Subject
1st session 6.09.2018 “professional adaptation of young professionals»
2 session 27.11.2019 “in the context of updating the content of education,
the psychological and pedagogical culture of the teacher”
3 session 22.01.2020. best practices. Panoramic lesson (practical lesson)
Teacher of the CMC of special disciplines No. 3 Toktasheva Zh. A.
Session 4 26.03 2020
6.04 .2020 g 1. methodical lecture: “effective methods and techniques in teaching” 2. “ways of applying educational technologies and methods”
5 session 5.06.20 ” we take an example from great teachers!»
The results of the assessment of the professional activity of a young specialist on a five-point system were analyzed by the head of the educational and methodological office Imanbekova Zh. B. The director of the college Sarybekova Zh. N.wished the young specialists good luck, handed letters of Thanks to mentors and teachers who shared their experience, 6 young teachers were awarded diplomas for fruitful creative work at the final reporting evening. The evening of young specialists was held at a high level.
06.05.2020 Meeting of the methodological school
In accordance with the order of the Minister of Education and Science of the Republic of Kazakhstan No. 123 dated 01.04.2020 “On strengthening measures to prevent the spread of coronavirus infection COVID-19 in educational organizations during the pandemic”, students switch to a distance learning system, which allowed the teachers of Zhambyl Higher Medical College to provide quality education as a result of the active participation of teachers in the staff of the college, without experiencing difficulties, starts hard work and performs its functions at a high level at a critical hour. The methodical office performs the work planned for this academic year in the op-line mode at its own level.
The methodical cabinet organized a regular meeting of the methodological school on the topic” Ways of applying educational technologies and methods”.
On the agenda:
- credit technology of training: prospects of application in the conditions of secondary vocational education.
Responsible: Dyusembayeva U. E.
- effective methods and techniques used in conducting the subject of Anatomy.New technology in practice.
Responsible: A. A. Bopeeva
- from the practice of the mentor “my favorite teacher”: “the effectiveness of the use of critical thinking technology in Kazakh literature”.
Responsible: Abdraimova N. Zh.
- Distance learning is one of the new technologies in education.
4.1. distance learning.
Responsible: Imanbekova Zh. B.
4.2. effective technologies and methods used in distance learning. Responsible: L. K. Bataeva
The seminar was conducted by the methodologist of the college Bataeva L. K. The Deputy director for educational work Kuanyshbekova L. T. wished success in the work of the seminar for young specialists. At the seminar, all the planned questions were considered, young specialists asked their questions and shared their opinions. Psychologist of the college Uskenbayeva A. N. conducted a training for young professionals on the topic “Ten-room house”, giving them a good mood. The seminar was held at a high level, topical issues were considered, and a lot of information was given to young specialists.
22.01.2020 Meeting of young specialists
On the agenda:
- Lesson on the topic: “Technique of collecting intravenous drip system. Technique of transfusion of intravenous drip systems” (practical lesson).
Responsible: lecturer of special disciplines SSC No. 3 Taktasheva J. A.
- Different issue
The meeting of young specialists began with a speech by the College’s Methodist L. K. Batayeva. She drew the attention of young professionals to the structure of theoretical and practical training. And told that in the manual “the Secret of pedagogical skill” young professionals can get information about the stages of classes, effective methods, technology, etc.
On the first question, Zh. a. Toktasheva, a teacher in special disciplines of CMC # 3, conducted a panorama lesson on the topic: “Technique of collecting intravenous drip system. Technique of transfusion of intravenous drip systems”. She elaborated on the methodological development of the lesson and introduced the stages of the practical lesson. She also shared her experience in preparing didactic materials and said that she had prepared the pictures to be used in the lesson. The teacher explained about the preparation of medical equipment for practical training and the methods used. Answered to all the questions of young specialists on methodological development. Young specialists considered the progress of this topic using the video and got acquainted with the structure of demonstration lessons.
During the conversation on the second issue, young professionals were given advice about good manners, the culture of relations between colleagues, between teachers and students, as well as instructions on preparing for classes, on various issues.
Meeting № 2
27.11.2019 Topic: “Psycho-pedagogical culture of the teacher in conditions of updating the content of education”
On the agenda:
- Educational ethics, rhetoric, culture of behavior. Responsible: psychologist Uskenbayeva A.
- Exchange of views on challenges faced by young professionals
- System-role model of the educational plan of the group (diagnostics of the work of group curators, design of goals, activities on the path of development and unity of the team, conditions of assessment of discipline of the student.) Dzhampeisova N.E.
- “My favorite teacher” from the mentor ‘s experience: a workshop on drawing up lesson plans. Parmanova A.T., Kobegenova A.T.
- Panoramic lesson on “Hospitals. All, both, each, every “using the methods” New technologies in the field of professional foreign language “and” Smart English “within the framework of the digital Kazakhstan program.
Responsible: English teacher Saurbayeva L.B.
The seminar began with a speech by L. K. Batayeva, a Methodist at the College, who introduced the topic of the seminar, its goals and objectives, and the agenda. Then the psychologist of the College Nurlybekova A. N. for the purpose of psychological training conducted a training on the topic: “Let’s give each other warmth!” Experienced teachers A. T. Kobegenova, A. T. Paramonova, L. B. Saurbaeva shared their best pedagogical experience with young specialists in a panoramic view. The Chairman of the Board of curators for educational work N. E. Dzhampeisova gave advice to young people and answered questions. Pedagogical situations were shown on issues faced by young professionals. Young specialists exchanged views. The seminar was held at a very good level.
29.05.2019 5-th meeting of the
Report on the final evening Of the school of young specialists “Ustazdyk etken zhalykpas”.
The purpose of the event: disclosure of the professional potential of a young specialist, attracting him to participate in the social life of the team, forming his socially significant interests, promoting the development of a General cultural and professional Outlook, his creative abilities and professional skills, the need for self-education and professional development, as well as summing up the results of the school of young specialists for the year.
Course of the evening:
- Organizational stage.
1.1 introduction by the moderator.
1.2 Game for reflection: “Choose a letter»
1.3 Report on the work done by the methodical school.
- Working with young specialists “Qualified specialist-support of the country”.
2.1 Drawing up a lesson plan on a specific topic.
2.2 Answers to quick questions.
III. Report of teachers who pass to the higher groups.
3.1 Exhibition (exhibition
3.2 Presentation of teachers entering the higher group.
3.3 Report on the work done by persons entering the higher groups.
- Results of work with young specialists for the 2018-2019 academic year (analysis of methodologists).
4.1 Congratulations from the methodological office.
4.2 Song: “Ustazym”.
The final evening was held by the head of the “Methodical school”, Methodist of the College L. Bataeva. The Methodist told about the methods of the evening: business game, brainstorming, group decision, trainings, individual consultations, exchange of experience, questions and answers.
The event was opened by head of methodical Cabinet of J. B. Imanbekova and wished success to young professionals. The evening started with a great game, young professionals in the form of a competition completed 2 tasks, then wrote a lesson plan on a specific topic, after which a survey stage was held “Answer quick questions” on the basis of individual specialties in order to check the level of knowledge, professional competence, and intelligence of the participant.
Methodist L. Bataeva made a report on the work done by the methodical school for the academic year. At the THIRD stage, had heard reports of teachers held in the highest group:in internal medicine A. K. Baetovo, infectious disease M. K. Gassac, on the basis of nursing R. D. Mukhazhanova, A. S. Ongarbaev, biology L. A. Artykova. The teachers thanked for the help provided by the mentors, the methodical office, in overcoming the difficulties encountered. Mentors A. B. Aidraliev, J. A. Tomasevi, A. K. Serkebaeva, G. J. Imanalieva, G. N. Jantakbai, A. N. Uskenbaeva, evaluating their work in providing the best guidance to young people and the head of educational work of L. K. Martanova, who shared her experience, were awarded letters of thanks. The evening ended with the song “Ustazym”.
6.09.2019 Meeting of young specialists: “Professional adaptation of young specialists”.
On the agenda:
1.1. Conducting diagnostic research in the organization of specific assistance to young professionals. Responsible: Bataeva L. K.
1.2. Acquaintance with young teachers, newly arrived teachers and introduction of teachers-mentors. Professional adaptation of a young teacher to the workplace. Requirements for the teacher.
1.3 Familiarization with the regulations and legal documents of the College. Requirements for the qualification of teachers. Responsible: Bataeva L. K.
1.4. Workshop ” How to prepare a modern lesson in terms of updating the content of education?»
- a) Rules for drawing up calendar plans and work programs.
- b) Model for writing lesson plans. The triune didactic goal of the lesson. . Responsible: Zh. B. Imanbekova
- d) consultation on the registration of a class of journals. Responsible: Sujeewa.L.
- C) familiarization with the course of credit technology training.
11.04.2019 School of young specialists
Theme of the seminar: “Best practices – common cause»
- “Using interactive teaching methods is the basis of quality education”. Responsible: Methodist of the College L. K. Bataeva
- “Efficiency of using critical thinking technology on the subject of history”. Responsible: teacher of history Imanalieva G. Zh.
- Effective methods and techniques of training in pharmaceutical disciplines. Practicum. Responsible: teacher of pharmaceutical disciplines A. Serkebaeva
- “Interactive- + innovative teaching methods in history teaching”. Responsible: head of SSC, Jantohowa G.N.
Methodist of the College L. K. Bataeva conducted this seminar for young specialists, and psychologist A. N. Uskenbayeva conducted a training. All tasks were completed at the seminar. The seminar was held at a good level.
Meeting of the school of young teachers
On 23.11.2017, a meeting of the school of young teachers was held.
1.Seminar-advice: provide psychological support and develop the pedagogical skills of young teachers.
1.1 the teacher’s Artistry and style. Practicum.
Responsible psychologist Oskenbaev A. N.
1.2 Conduct training on the formation of pedagogical skills. Training: “SENIM-Menin serigim”.
2.Teach students to research work. Practicum.
Responsible: Chairman of the circle work Altynbekova Zh. R.
3.Using methods and algorithms in a theoretical lesson on the subject: “Internal diseases”. Responsible: Madimarova B. S.
4.The types of evaluation, proper evaluation of students ‘ knowledge according to the criteria.
Responsible: Bataeva L. K.
November 27, 2019 Theme: ” Psychological and pedagogical culture of а teacher in the conditions of updating of maintenance of education”
On the agenda:
1.Pedagogical ethics, rhetoric, culture of behavior. Responsible: psychologist A. Uskenbaeva
2. Exchange of views on issues faced by young professionals
3. The system-role model of the educational plan of the group (diagnostics of the work of the group’s curators, designing goals, activities on the path of development and unity of the team, conditions for assessing student discipline.) Dzhampeisova N.E.
4. “My Favorite Teacher” from the Mentor’s Experience: panoramic lesson. Parmanova A.T., Kobegenova A.T.
5. Panoramic lesson on the topic: “Hospitals. All, both, each, every ”using the methods“ New technologies in the field of professional foreign language ”and“ Smart English ”within the framework of the digital Kazakhstan program. Responsible: Saurbaeva LB
The seminar began with a presentation by the college methodologist L.K. Bataeva, who introduced the theme of the seminar. Then the psychologist of the college Nurlybekova A.N. for the purpose of psychological preparation, a training on the topic: “Let’s give each other warmth!” Young professionals exchanged views. The seminar was held at a very good level.
29.05.2019 5- meeting
Final Report of the School of Young Specialists “Ұстаздық еткен жалықпас”
Тhe aim of the party: еncouraging and motivating young teachers to take full responsibility for their professionalism, culture, professionalism by testing their skills and expertise in their profession, and summarizing the results of the annual work of the School of Young Professionals
The process of the Party:
I. Organizational period.
1.2. Game: ‘Selecting A Letter.’
1.3. Calculation methodical work in 2018-2019 academic year
II. Work with Young teachers
2.1. Creating a lesson plan on a specific theme
2.2. Answering urgent questions
III. Teachers’ report
2.1. Exhibition . (Exhibition of methodological works of the teacher)
2.3. Calculation of the work done to the top group.
IV. The results of the work done by young specialists in the 2018-2019 academic year.
4.2. Song: “Ұстазым”
The final Рarty was conducted by the methodologist of the College L.K. Bataeva. The methodologist focused on the method of conducting the evening: business game, brainstorming, group decision making, trainings, individual consultation, sharing experiences, question-answer. The event was opened by the head of methodical сabinet Zh.B.Imanbekova, who wished good luck to young theachers. The Party started with a great game ‘‘Selecting A Letter.’’ Then young specialists performed the second task in the form of racing: writing a lesson plan on the topic and answering a question on individual specialties. The questionnaire was conducted in Methodologist L.K.Bataeva gave a report on the work of the methodical school in the academic year. The Party ended with the song “Ұстазым”.
16.01.2019ж Theme: “Ways of Application of Educational Technologies and Methods”
1.Methods of practical training and introduction to new technologies in anatomy and methods of “Smart anatomy” within the program of digital Kazakhstan. Responsible:Aidaralieva A.B
- Methods of «Smart physiology”» within the program digital Kazakhstan Program, the “Methods of Teaching Pathological Anatomy and Pathophysiology with New Technologies. Responsible: Septecin G.K. teacher of physiology
- Exchange of ideas “Depends on the success of the introduction of modern technologies in the teacher’s practice.”
- Methods of practical training(6 hours) and introduction to new technologies. Responsible:Toktasheva Sh.A.
- «Organization of students’ research work, execution of works, preparation for project defense and speech» Practice. Responsible: Serkebayeva A.K. Club leader
The seminar was held by the Methodist of the College L.К. Bataeva acquainted with the theme, goals and objectives of the seminar. Psychologist College Muhamadieva Nazim Altaevna conducted psychological training on the topic ” Bagdarsham».The aim of the seminar was achieved.
23.11.2018 Тheme: “Psychological and pedagogical culture of the teacher in the context of updating the content of education”
On the agenda:
2.1. Pedagogical ethics, rhetoric, culture of behavior. Responsible: Uskenbaeva AN
2.2 Exchange of views on the issues faced by professionals
2.3. The process of conducting educational work in the college. Responsible: Head of educational work: Meirmanova L.H.
2.4 “My favorite teacher” from the mentor’s experience:
Practical training “Methods of preparation of educational and methodical complexes on anatomy, physiology”. Aidralieva A.B
2.5. Acquaintance with the rules of educational and methodical complex. Responsible: Bataeva L.K
2.6. “Do we really value student knowledge?” Current control, interim and final assessment of learning progress. Responsible: methodologist of college Bataeva LK.
The seminar was conducted by the methodologist of the College L.K. Bataeva, the trainings were conducted by psychologists, presentations were given to young specialists, exchange of opinions and current assessment, interim and final evaluation of the academic progress. College Methodologist LK Bataeva acquainted with the rules of educational and methodical complex, experienced teacher A.B. Aydralieva shared her experience in a ponaromatic way. The seminar was held at a very good level.